Thursday, March 17, 2011

Social Networking Sites

Facebook is the one of the most famous social networking site in the world. I have been using Facebook for about 1 year and I usually spend 1 hour on facebook everyday. I can communicate with my friends and find my friends' freinds. Facebook enables users to customize their personal privacy settings such as status, what they like and etc,.

 
When I visited Myspace, I thought it looked like Youtube or HULU. A lot of videos are in the main page of Myspace. Also, I have to see an advertisement to watch a vedio and it is little bit slow. I don't like this website.

Twitter allows users to write short thoughts. Tweets limits only up to 140 characters typing. I think 140 length is not too much or short. It's easy to read and not going to be bored. Twitter's web page is very simple for the beginners.

Have you heard about Cyworld? Cyworld is so called Facebook in South Korea. You can buy songs to decorate your page. It also has avatars and "mini-rooms", small, decorate-able, apartment-like spaces in an isometiric projection also feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment